Friday, March 29, 2019

Response pg 185-190

In this reading, five days after what happened between them, they saw each other again in class, but it was completely different and at the same time I notice that it was so weird for both. Swanson was acting really nervous  even though he is trying to act as usual but it is impossible after all what happened, and Angela was acting so disrespectful. I think she is acting like she had the control.

I noticed that Angela could be with Swanson only for her own convenience because she asked Swanson if he could mention her novel to his editor. It is weird that she asked that favor after they had sex, isn't it? However, I think Swanson is falling in love with Angela.

I think it is really funny that he went to the same place with his daughter and Angela to buy a computer. I must totally weird because Ruby and Angela are the same age and I can image him thinking about Angela while he is buying the same computer for his daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment