Saturday, March 9, 2019

Good novel

I would like to share a novel that I read over summer. It's called "The Other Einstein" by Marie Benedict. It's a novel about Albert Einstein's first wife Mileva "Mitza" Maric. It is a fiction which is told from Mileva's point of view. The best part I like about this novel is clear and simple writing style, and really, it helps me a lot when I write my assignment. In the book, there are a mixture of facts and fiction, and the author did a great job to convince the readers look like it actually did happen. At the back of the book, the author talked about how she started writing this novel and how she did research on history and background of Mileva's life before and after she became Mrs. Einstein. All in all, I have pretty much enjoyed reading it. I own this book, so if someone's interested in reading it, feel free to leave comments. I am happy to borrow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment