Tuesday, March 5, 2019

blue angel

The first part that we were asked to read has caught my attention .Swenson seems to be an interesting character who just lives life to live it. The story is being told from Swenson's point of view in the third person. So far, it doesn't seem like he's a person with a lot of emotions. As the story unfolds around him through his point of view I see sort of the same tone. He talks to everyone in the same way. I think that he's a laid back professor that I wouldn't mind having as a a teacher. He said his course is a pass/fail so everyone passes and he tells his students to call him by his first name. Although he compares his job to a prison, I feel like everyone does. So I wouldn't blame him for thinking this way. As a student it doesn't really bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment