Sunday, March 17, 2019

After watching the film “Blue Angel” I see a lot of comparison to the book. I believe that the author of  Blue angel is comparing Angela to Lola Lola from the film. In the movie Lola Lola is a love interest of Professor Rath. This soon backfired him considering the fact that he is a professor who is having a relationship with a dancer, a young one at that. There is a lot of similarities between the book and the film. In the book Professor Swenson is all in his head about Angela. To me I believe it’s all in his head, the professor thinks too much into things he shouldn’t. He seems to think of his relationship with Angela is more than just a student- teacher relationship. In the movie Professor Rath lost everything after being with Lola Lola, I really am hoping that Professor Swenson doesn’t follow in the same steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment