Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tilia Cordata Response

My first reaction to this poem is that it is very wordy. It is a long poem so it takes more time to actually sit through it and analyze it. I am not a fan about long poetry because with a lot of information it just starts to bore me. Also this poem could be a little confusing with its french words and just the back and fourth. However this poem contains a lot of information and its a personal opinion in which the author speaks heavily on thr Holocoust and her opinion. I like how she mentions her daughters and how she accepts there diss approval . You can tell the author is aware that many people can have different opinions on the holocoust. She also focuses on the linden tree which could be a symbol to her and a reminder of what happened. I may be wrong but that is what I have interpreted.

No comments:

Post a Comment