Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Response; How Poems Arrive

I interpret this poem as basically how the process goes of writing a poem. By experience I say words and make up thoughts and the picture forms in my head of what I have said. This poem is saying that when you write a poem the best ones come from when you write them "blind" because you create an image and it helps the reader creat an image of what you are speaking about. I agree with this because you try your best to describe what you are trying to show. "But poems, butch or feminiane, are vain" I feel like this is saying it could be either from a female or male and that has no meaning because the poem means something within itself. Lastly poems arent meant to tell you everything they are suppose to gve you an opinion of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment