Friday, February 1, 2019

Love Poem

Love Poem: Mountain and Sea

I came to this world, when the tide was high.
While my mama was by the sea, but my papa was up on the hills.
Grandpa whispered "you are jewel", even I couldn't understand.
He kept me close, so close, no storm could not invade me.

I flew to this place, when the rain was pouring.
While my love was by the mountain, but my darling was in the ocean.
She said "Let's swim", even she did not know how to.
I laughed out loud, so loud, no thunder could not over me.

I left that place, when the sun was burning.
While my pride was high above, but my mind was low below.
I said "That's enough", even I knew it was not all about it.
I cried quietly, so quiet, no one could not tell how desperate I was.

I came to this world, when the tide might be high.
While my dream was high uphill, but my faith was under water.
I said "It's impossible", even I doubted there may be hope.
I prepared well, so well, no obstacle could not stop me.



KW


1 comment:

  1. I would like to hear your comments about this poem. Feel free to comment on this. Thank you and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete