Friday, February 8, 2019

  The poem Miscarriage really stood out to me its a topic that most women do not discuss and most men cant relate to. In the fifth stanza  the sentence  says Something had already laid its eggs in a place I couldn't reach. That sentence in itself is so powerful to me. to me it meant the women had no control over what happen to her body. after her miscarriage she probably felt like she did something wrong. The reason why I say this is because she said We'd lost our first to moths--what could we do? Its a know fact that most women miscarry their fist pregnancy and majority never know why but as women we hold some kind of guilt, maybe I should of done this or that. I liked the poem and the choice of words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Breannah: This is a great reading of this poem. It gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete