Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Identifying images

In the first image I see a couple of men pushing one of the mens to the ground in where theres another man already in the ground. The second image seems like victory during some kind of war. The women is standing on top of dead bodies. This painting reminds me if landscape with all the bright colors popping out with yellows and greens and blues and browns. The fourth image just seems to be a ground and with a rock sitting. The fifth image seems to be a painting of a house with horses and a carriage. The sixth image I remeber from my art history class in which it's by the painter leanardo de Vinci in which he painted this in the late 1500's. This painting is actually oil paint on tempra if I'm not mistaken and it's called the last super. The seventh image kinda reminds me of the virgin Mary on the shell with Angel's on the left side and another women on the right side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment