Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Blindness

After reading the first 55 pages of “Blindness” I feel as though something very unusual is going on in this book. When the first man went blind I thought “maybe it’s a health issue.” After continuing to read the novel there were several other people who are now blind, and see only “milky white”  it’s kind of scary to think of this happening in real life. Once the government gets involved and they are asked to recruit all the people who have become blind in the same way the first man has, everything seems a little fishy to me. I think that the government is scared, scared that they are going to be “figured out” or scared that this blindness will spread to everyone in the country. The doctors wife is probably my favorite character so far. She’s very intelligent and sneaky, but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment