Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Blue Angel

While reading this we can see that his relationship with Sherrie is now completely different. They don’t know what to speak about anymore. Swenson also does not know what to do which is why he refers to alcohol in these moments. I feel like as readers I definitely saw this coming, of course because of the series of events and how we were in Swenson's head and thoughts throughout the book Getting to know him, it was inevitable for it to all come tumbling down at some point and both face the consequences of their actions.

1 comment:

  1. In this part of the book, I felt very uncomfortable with myself. I think the writer tried to five that feeling to the reader, how Swenson was suffering in a complicated situation, incapable to find a solution. The breakdown of their relation was expected for everyone.

    ReplyDelete