Saturday, April 6, 2019

Ending of Blue Angel

The ending of Blue Angel left me wondering what really happened to Swenson, his relationship with Sherrie, Angela, etc. They book left us on an open ending, meaning that the main character was left on an ending that had the readers guessing. In my opinion, I feel as if Swenson will lose his job and  Angela is eventually gonna be mentally unstable. I feel like Angela is probably going to get her book published but the result might not be as she expected. Now Swenson, he might write that memoir about that whole incident. There’s a possibility that he might receive back lash but on the other hand it’s going to blow up in a positive way. Swenson loses all contact with his wife and daughter. And he just might start a new life. Emphasis on the might.

1 comment:

  1. in my opinion, I think swenson will become a different person, i dont think he will keep his job, it will be unfair if he will keep it. or at least they going to ask him to stay, but for his honor he gonna quit. Angela will try to apologize because she ruined his life.

    ReplyDelete