Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pages 305

The pages we have read in class for me made me think about the term that "love is blind" because of the love between the girl with the glasses and the old man with the patch. We sometimes try to find someone by their appearance and approach them first because of how they look and their style, but we never really give a chance to those who might not meet our standard based on their looks.  Also the term that "looks are deceiving" made me think of the girl with the glasses. Based on her actions we were quick to judge and not think about the reasons why she is the way that she is. I think this was also the most loving scene considering all the chaos we have seen throughout the novel and how we see that the girl with the glasses is still willing to look for love considering everything that has happened. This is also one of my favorite parts of the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment