Saturday, May 11, 2019

Blindness

I just wanted to give my opinion on the sex scene in the movie. I found  it very interesting how the wife walked in on the doctor cheating and consoled the blind woman. I felt like when the doctor wife caught the blind woman and she saw the guilt and regret on her face she felt bad and understood that they got caught in a moment. I was surprised with the out come because it could of really went any way. For instance what if the wife killed the blind woman, after everything she’s been through and seen it what have not been shocking if she cracked and did the unthinkable. Secondly I thought she just might leave the blind girl behind and refuse to help her anymore. But I guess after all the  senseless  Killing the wife saw her outlook on life has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment