Monday, May 13, 2019

As we finished reading the book & Seeing the movie I enjoyed both , but reading the book made me think what would happen if we ever hit that situation ? And that epidemic , in my opinion I think I wouldn’t survive if I go months without eating. I’ll try my best to stay alive but there was a part in a film where I felt so sad and disgusted too when the dogs where eating the dead people body , The men raping the women in order to get food , do men have to do such atrocities just to fulfill their needs? Some people are born blind & some get blind by time and they learn how to cope with it and the book and the film showed that . This book was really interesting and reading out first novel with the professor Swenson was also fun , these two books made my English class different from the previous one I have had . My previous would always be about poem and boring autobiography and documentary , I for sure always felt asleeep !

No comments:

Post a Comment