Monday, January 28, 2019

Thoughts for first week

My thoughts for First Week is mixed. First, it's been a few years that I've been away from poems and literature. But I am thrilled to read those amazing collections again. It's great to be back. I have read first few pages and I noticed how the book's editors shared their hard work and some pieces of evolution of American poems in the beginning of the book. Honestly, I don't know what to say about it. Since technology takes the books away from us gradually, I feel like what they are saying is quite right. Second, I like to read books again, it is for the class or not, some break from the phone screen feels good. All in all, I am looking forward to hear from all of you and I can't wait to share different idea and definition about readings among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment