Monday, January 28, 2019

Reading the syllabus

Good evening all,

After reading the syllabus, I feel that I am very clear on what the Professor expects from
the class.  I don't have any questions at this time regarding the syllabus.  I have never been
part of any kind of a "blog" before, so I hope I am writing what you are suppose to write in a
blog page.  As I mentioned before, I read the syllabus and pretty much agree with the terms
set forth.  I appreciate the fact that all work due can be found under Class Schedule, that way
I won't ever be confused as to when any given assignment is due.  I hope to be able to get all
three required texts this week, and get a jump start on some of the reading.  I'm looking forward
to this semester, I have some challenging classes, Eng 102 being one of them.  I have been out
of school for quite some time, and Eng 101 was the first time in years that I had to read and write
so much.  However, I managed to do good, I plan to work even harder in this course to do as good
or better than Eng 101.

1 comment: