Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Reading the Syllabus

After reading the syllabus I have a question about the course, but more specifically about the Blog.
The syllabus says "ENGL 102's week ends when everyone else's does, at 11:59 Saturday evening",
does this mean we are able to respond at anytime during the week before Saturday 11:59 or do we have to respond to it right away before next class in the same week?
Other than this, everything on the syllabus is very clear and if I may have any other questions in the future I will definitely be sure to ask for clarification, thank you.
My experience with reading and writing has been quite well I would say. I enjoy writing because I feel like it is a way to express your thoughts and feelings about absolutely anything even if nobody is going to read it, it could even just be for yourself. I also enjoy reading and following up with a discussion. I personally enjoy hearing different point of views and how others can interpret a reading completely different than my personal interpretation of the same text.

2 comments:

  1. hey, you can respond to the blog at any time during the week before Saturday at 11.59

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, respond any time during the week, as long as you do two entries before 11:59 pm on Sat.

    ReplyDelete